Acron logo

Win LEDs for the whole of your home - and save up to 80% on your energy bill

Just click below and fill in your details to be entered into our prize draw and the winner will have LEDs installed throughout their home*

Some interesting facts on LEDs

Not only can you save up to 80% on your energy bills, LED’s also have health benefits – research has shown that using LED’s reduces the risk of headaches because they don’t have the high frequency flicker and glare that traditional bulbs have.

LED’s can also reduce the amount of people suffering from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), which affects people during winter months. 

LED Light bulb, win led for your home

Reasons why you should change to LEDs

Energy

Energy efficiency

An incandescent lamp loses 80% of its energy to heat, leaving only 20% for light whereas LED’s only have 20% heat loss.

Silent

LEDs are silent

Traditional lighting will emit humming and ticking noises, whereas LED’s are silent.

Time, clock, led

LEDs have a long life

LED’s don’t have a filament to break or burn and can last for over 100,000 hours without deterioration giving them twenty times longer life than traditional bulbs.

Dimmer, LED, light

LED’s are dimmable

Traditional lamps turn yellow when dimmed, while LED’s retain their true colour.

Colours, LEDS

More Colours

LED’s are available in a wide range of colours without needing filters; the colours are truer and brighter than a filtered lamp.

Light, LED

Instant light

There’s no warm up time with LED’s, they immediately reach full brightness.

See what our clients say.

I was looking at making my home more energy efficient so i contacted Acron electrical and they were so easy to deal with. They installed led lamps throughout my home and updated any fittings as necessary. I'm delighted to say that my energy bills have reduced by 30%

Man

-Mark Cockerill, Hastings

I had heard that LEDs would reduce my lighting bill but wasn't sure who to go to. So i contacted Acron and Dan explained how easy it was to convert and a whole range of benefits would give. Although the installation costs were more than conventional bulbs the annual savings i'll make on my lighting bills will more than offset this. I have always suffered from headaches and i'm pleased to say that my headaches are a thing of the past thanks to the way that LEDs work.

Man

-Alan Foster, Rye

Just fill in your details below and you will be entered into our prize draw and the winner will have LED’s installed throughout their home*

green arrow

The draw will take place on 10th of April.

*Winner has to live within 35 miles of Hastings. Prize is based on a house with up to 4 bedrooms. If the winner has more bedrooms, the extra bedrooms will be charged at cost. There is no cash alternative.