New Build Electricians and electrical contractors
Searching for competent, qualified electricians to carry out electrical work in new build houses across the South East?
Acron Electrical are the team for you! Our eight highly-skilled teams working within the business are capable of taking a project on from start to finish and we will work with your site managers to meet any expectations.
We know that only the highest standard of electrical work will do for new build projects and that it is up to us to ensure that the homes are compliant with regulations and safety standards.
Why should you choose us?:
We can help a wide range of clients in the housebuilding sector with electrical services, but so can other companies! So what makes us different?
- Meeting timeframes and deadlines - We know that large new build projects will have assigned deadlines for deliverables, so you need to know that our teams have the manpower to meet tight timeframes.
- Reliability - Our teams are all employed and not sub-contracted, so they work with the values of the company. This means you can trust us to turn up when expected and do a quality job.
- Ability to fund works - Acron have the capital backing to be able to fund complex and extensive works, meaning that we will always get the job done.
- Part P compliant - Part P of the building regulations determines that domestic electrical installations must meet the British Standard BS7671.
- NAPIT Registered - Being NAPIT Registered means that we are able to self-verify works that we complete to be compliant with Part P Building regulations. NAPIT is also a leading government-approved membership scheme that lets you know you are in contact with a reputable electrician.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations - Acron Electrical complete all wiring work in accordance with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. When the Regulations are updated for the 18th edition in July, we will be carrying out works in accordance with the latest guidance.
- Public Liability Insurance - We’ve got you covered - Acron have Public Liability Insurance cover for up to £5million.
What does the service involve?
- Full wiring and re-wiring
- Security systems including fire and CCTV
- Internal/external lighting
- Electrical refurbs
- Electrical testing and maintenance